Google
 
Web www.stripclubserver.blogspot.com

Friday, May 11, 2007

Aww, I won something!

Yay you guys! I won the contest! How cool is that?

I was wondering, though; Ryan mentioned for me to email him to claim my winnings... What happens if someone else emails him pretending to be me? He better not send my shit to another person- I'd have to hunt someone down!

This last weekend was pretty boring, hence the lack of posts. I do have a few stories I'm working on but they're personal in nature and I'm waiting for it to become "old news" at the titty-bar so that no one who reads this gets their feelings hurt.

Or tries to jump me after work. That wouldn't be too nice.

:)

Waitress

6 Comments:

Blogger gettin served said...

Girl, you STILL didnt sign up for those karate classes? oy vey!

should I send the Santini bro's for your personal protection?
:) just a thought....lol

8:45 AM  
Blogger EB said...

Provide a "secret word" in an email to him, and then post the word?

10:53 AM  
Blogger mattmollysdad said...

Congratulations!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Thy said...

hurrah, hurrah!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After finding this link from 'IServeIdiots,' I have finally managed to read allll of the blogs. I'm a young Southern 'closeminded' female and have been to like 2 clubs in my life, just two visits. I'm more of the bookworm nerd than party all night gal. I, prior to reading this blog, had zero insight into what went on in a strip club minus the stories highlighted from victims on Law and Order SVU or CSI or the trash I talked about video vixens on BET or whatever. Anyway, I've said that to say that you're doing a good job shining a positive light on the dancers. Though I still don't think very much of the profession, I now see that the girls make bank there and need it. I will definitely think twice before making my usual rant when I drive to the other side of my town where a strip club is. Thanks for expanding my views...and congrats on the contest :-)

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you ever going to post again?

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters